forum/yaf_postmessage?t=5266&f=243&q=9046&page=0 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Dealing with child behavior problem Some parents consider physical punishment as the most appropriate style for behavior correction. But it cannot teach him the discipline lesson and how to stay calm in worst situation. Here are some behavior correction tips for the parents that are very effective and give good results.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Kavya Posted: Thursday, June 19, 2014 3:44:57 PM(UTC)
Child is comfortable with grand parents more as they pamper my child more.They fulfill all her demands whether wrong or right.child is habitual of crying in front of grandparents and getting her demands fulfilled through grandparents.Outcome is mother becomes bad for child and grandparents are loveable.I as mother tried to explain things politely but efforts are going in vain.My child is 5 years old.She has a sibling too whom with she plays so I can judge that there is no feeling of insecurity.