forum/yaf_postmessage?t=493&f=423&q=1697&page=0 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

When you plan for a baby you need to be ready mentally, physically and financially to welcome a new member in your family. You and your partner should be ready mentally for all types of situations that may arise during and after pregnancy. Generally, every couple wishes a baby within a year or after few year of their marriage as the family seems to be incomplete without a child. During pregnancy period woman has to face complete changes in her lifestyle from eating to dressing. She has to get ready for drastically change in her physical outlook.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Dr. Kokil Dave Posted: Saturday, December 22, 2012 3:20:01 PM(UTC)
After delivery some lady faces this problem.They are very much involved in the care of baby.My advise to you is that take interest in surroundings,keep relation with husband and keep in contact with friends.
tanna Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)
I gave birth a year ago and i am not interested in anything. Before and while i was pregnant i was fun to be around i loved spending time with friends and family watching movies with my husband i laughed now i just don't even want to be around anyone just take care of my baby then sleep. My husband and i don't have any problems with getting a babysitter or money or anything for that matter i just don't care to do anything anymore .. What's going on?