forum/yaf_postmessage?t=4877&f=63&q=8403&page=0 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=postmessage&t=4877&f=63&q=8403&page=0 & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Pelvic Inflammatory diseases are those in which the female reproductive organ of the woman gets infected. Starting from the cervix, the infection continues to spread upwards to the uterus and fallopian tubes. After this, the ovaries and surrounding structures also get infected due to the disease. In a woman’s body, the cervix is the opening to the womb which prevents bacteria and infections in the vagina from spreading up to other organs. But in case of an infection in cervix due to a Sexually Transmitted Infection, it might not be able to prevent bacteria from reaching other organs and structures. The infection causes the internal and female reproductive organs to get inflamed.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Vidhi Parikh Posted: Monday, April 7, 2014 6:29:05 PM(UTC)

Hello,

The symptoms you have mentioned are not normal in all cases.

You must go for proper medical check up.

This can be due to minor infection also and most of these infections can be cured with timely and proper medication.

SO go for medical check up.

There are many health issues which you need to cure and go for medical check up before you conceive baby: you can find the list of pre pregnancy medical checkups from:

http://www.parentingnati...-readiness-checklist_184
Kirthivasan S Posted: Monday, April 7, 2014 12:56:55 PM(UTC)

i m having pain in lower abdomen and i have a problem of white discharge and i suffer pain and inconvenience during sex i hve sometime illness also