forum/yaf_postmessage?t=479&f=545 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Although pregnancy is the wonderful period in life for any women, during and after pregnancy period women has to suffer many ways both physically and mentally. Due to labor pain while giving birth to baby women have to suffer lot while after pregnancy they have to do many physical exercises to come back in their original shape. Large stomach is the major problems for mostly all women after pregnancy as it will take time for them to make their stomach flat. Women who need to perform many physical exercises in their routine life may find their original shape and flat stomach very soon in compare to women with no physical activities.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Dr. Kokil Dave Posted: Monday, November 12, 2012 5:55:35 PM(UTC)
this is a common problem after delivery. take low fat diet ,less oil n ghee, avoid fast food, take more fiber n protein diet.take more salad,raw vegetables,green leafy veg, beans..
do yoga n pranayam,stretching exercises, walking or swimming or cycling.Do exercises at least 40-45 minutes a day.Do this for 3-4 mths, there is no short cut of reducing wt.
geetha Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)
hi my stomach is little bit fat i had a baby boy in 2010.but still my stomach did nt reduce can u tell any diet r something to reduce my stomach plsss