forum/yaf_postmessage?t=4719&f=371&q=8148&page=0 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=postmessage&t=4719&f=371&q=8148&page=0 & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Pregnancy is calculated from the first day of your Last Menstrual Periodic (LMP) cycle. Your 1st and 2nd week of pregnancy in fact consist of the time of your last menstrual period, ovulation and fertilization but the actual conception takes place roughly at about the 3rd week. The due date for the delivery is generally computed on the 28 days cyclic period. An ultrasound is a most viable source to know the date of your last menstrual period, which in turn helps you in estimating your due date for the delivery too.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Mrs. Gitanjali Arora Posted: Monday, March 17, 2014 7:56:12 PM(UTC)

hi, my 4th month of Pregnancy is running. My current weight is 64 Kg before pregnancy it is maximum 63 Kg. I am taking 50mcg Thyroxine daily from last two years. I done with my TSH test it comes 0.58 ulU/mL that is normal range in first trimester. My first trimester go easily no vomits nothing, feel active but there is some fluctuation in B.P mean high B.P. Please suggest me proper chart that i should follow for easy & healthy baby delivery.