forum/yaf_postmessage?t=4510&f=983&q=7508&page=0 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=postmessage&t=4510&f=983&q=7508&page=0 & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

The benefits of coconut water during pregnancy cannot be understated. Doctors recommend drinking coconut water through all trimesters of this phase.

WHY IS COCONUT WATER GREAT?Well, in India especially, Ayurveda has always known the benefits of this drink of Mother Nature. In fact, Indian culture has always associated the coconut as a sign of good health and prosperity, and it has always been a symbol of good wealth too!

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Diya Posted: Thursday, February 20, 2014 5:32:56 PM(UTC)

Hello,

Having natural coconut water will add a lot to health during pregnancy.

Juices with added sugar and preservatives are dangerous for health.

Added sugar and preservatives will make you suffer from many health issues like:

Tooth decay
Obesity
Type 2 diabetes
Higher triglyceride levels
Lower high-density lipoprotein (HDL, also called “good”) cholesterol levels Heart disease
You may also become victim of Gestational diabetes during pregnancy, which hurts both baby and mother.

During pregnancy what you will eat will be food of your baby, so when you are at high risk of so many health issues your developing baby is at the same place.

Under nutritional diet will affect your baby for lifetime.

So avoid any food with added sugar and preservatives.

You should try to eat maximum natural sugar which are normally found in fruits.

If you like coconut water try to find natural coconut water.

Do regular light exercise like walking.
Eat healthy
Avoid stress

You can find Diet plan for pregnant women from:

http://www.parentingnati...n-for-pregnant-women_335
Nidhi Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:28:28 PM(UTC)

Hi I am 25 yrs and this is my first pregnancy. I am almost 1 month. I love coconut water, but the problem is that where i live i don't get the fresh coconuts . We get the coconut water packed cans added with sugar and pulp with some preservatives like sodium metabisulphite. Is it safe to drink it during pregnancy specially during 1st trimester...