forum/yaf_postmessage?t=4484&f=86&q=7467&page=0 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

It is always the pleasure of a new parent to feel overwhelmed by the several demands of the latest family member; the infant. These fresh requirements make the task of overlooking the significance of the newly born baby’s hair look inclusive for the person responsible for the baby’s care. There is usually a great need of making shampoo a baby’s fascinating experience while it still has quite little hair. However, several young babies don’t like their hair being washed or treated at all. But through establishment of good habits in time would make the baby to get used to practicing good hair care practices.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
shailendra Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2014 2:00:55 AM(UTC)
My baby's hair is very less n falling very fastly ...even my hairs are also very silky n not too dense.. So I am worried about my daughter. She is 6 months oldnow. So plz tell can I make my baby hairs strong n dense? Which oil I should use?