forum/yaf_postmessage?t=4367&f=117&q=7277&page=0 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Discipline is not something parents do to a child but rather, it’s something that’s done for him because kids need to know where the boundaries are. There are lot of misinterpretations being spread about parent’s confusion on how to manage their children properly. There has to be a secret formula on how to deal with loud, aggressive and disrespectful kids by having a system of controlling them.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
karuna Posted: Thursday, January 30, 2014 11:12:40 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the reply ,I am happy that she is speaking atleast few lines but i am worried about her attitude and she is very stubborn.She is fond of doing things which we said bad repeatedly and and she will say directly i will not do,i dont know even she knows the things.How can i change that attitude.

Diya Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 12:42:09 PM(UTC)

Your baby is just 20 months old.

It is good that she is speaking next line of rhymes and poems....

Some kids even start speaking breaking words by this age.

Your child is an active child who remembers things and responds to your action.

You can find more information on age wise growth and development of 2 years old from:

karuna Posted: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 12:24:04 PM(UTC)

My daughter is 20 months now,she is taking care by her grandparents.Being a working mother i get less time in weekdays and usually spent more time in weekends.she like tow atch rhymes in latop but she doesn't sing independtly.If i say first lien she will say next lien like that.Soem times she answer me like i dont know,i dont want to tell.How can i handle her .