forum/yaf_postmessage?t=4337&f=409&q=7220&page=0 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=postmessage&t=4337&f=409&q=7220&page=0 & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

By the 39th week of pregnancy, the early signs of labour become evident. A number of changes occur in the mother’s body during this last phase of pregnancy preceding the delivery of the baby. The important facts related to the week 39 are discussed below:

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
kashish Posted: Friday, January 24, 2014 5:24:11 PM(UTC)

Hello,

You need to visit your doctor before you do journey.

Your due date and interview date are very close, due dates can be 2 to 3 days early or late, delivery can happen at any time.

So, visit doctor for the help, you can ask any nurse to travel with you in case any emergency comes a cross your way.

You must also keep clear record of doctors in near by areas so, you can take medical help if required.

Apart from that if your doctor permits you to do journey then:

Choose seat where you can seat comfortably.

Keep yourself hydrated.

Make sure you have some one with you who can take care of any medical emergencies.

Good Luck!!!

Kumari Pratibha Posted: Friday, January 24, 2014 4:16:18 PM(UTC)

I have to go Kolkata from Ranchi for interview which I dont want to miss.My due date is 4th of Feb 2014 and interview is on 31st of Jan 2014. I would like to know what type of complications is possible if I am going to do journey on 28th of Jan. by train. Whether I must do journey or not?