forum/yaf_postmessage?t=4310&f=19&q=7184&page=0 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=postmessage&t=4310&f=19&q=7184&page=0 & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Every woman should know basic information about most fertile time for pregnancy.  You should also know about your accurate ovulation time if you are trying to get pregnant. Every month, an egg matures in women’s ovary. When it reach to a certain size, it releases from the ovary and move in fallopian tube on the way to the uterus. It is not certain that which ovary releases egg. Thus, Ovulation is the process that releases eggs from a woman's ovaries.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
rida Posted: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 3:42:15 PM(UTC)

Hello,

The problems you have are symptoms of many different health issues like:

It can be an infection.
It can be side effects of any kind of drug or medicine.
It can be hormonal imbalance.

If it is an infection hen also there are many different kind of infections:

Few of them are curable with small course of medicine and few are not that easily curable.

You need to under go medical check ups and some tests to find exact problem.

It can be Pelvic inflammatory diseases

You can find more details on Pelvic inflammatory diseases from:

http://www.parentingnati...ry-diseases-in-women_459

deepshika Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 5:22:12 PM(UTC)

why i have itching in vagina white discharge,stomach ache, legs pain,breast pain,back pain and running to toilet for every 2 hours and there is 7 days gap for my periods please tell me what is happening to me.