forum/yaf_postmessage?t=392&f=121&q=1413&page=0 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Anger can upset you and your kid and it may also some negative effects on your toddler. It is necessary to manage anger when it is related to your kid. In this article, we are going to discuss some important tips that can help you in anger management.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Sheetal Posted: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 6:26:57 PM(UTC)
Kids need time wait until then. Try to take him out in parks, let him play /interact with other kids first few times they might feel shy but later they will lean to speak with others too.
Dr. Roshani Dave Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012 5:56:48 PM(UTC)
some kids r late speaker so don't worry ,let him give more exposer, if he hear and understand the words than he will speak definitely.
raj patil Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)
Dear sir,
my 2year - 6 month kid , do not spoke in play group with compare with other kids. he knows everything & also he spoke with mummy & pappa .
i am very upset now because now his preschool interview is coming . how i manage it.
he do not speak in front of other person
kindly suggest me , what can i do
Raj Patil