forum/yaf_postmessage?t=3674&f=524&q=5810&page=0 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Often termed as German measles, Rubella is a fast spreading viral infection that commences with the appearance of rash on face which is pinkish-red in nature. This virus eventually spreads throughout the body and to complete this comprehensive course it just takes it three days.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
riddhi vyas Posted: Friday, September 20, 2013 2:16:22 PM(UTC)

All my wishes with you!!!

Good Luck!!!

Shane Posted: Friday, September 20, 2013 1:16:51 PM(UTC)
Smile thank you so much riddhi for the comforting reply,hope tha it wasnt cause any harm but i will consult my doctor about it as you advice..thank u so much..
riddhi vyas Posted: Friday, September 20, 2013 1:07:49 PM(UTC)

This tissue is called Hyperadenia or the presence of excess breast tissue

During late pregnancy as the breasts prepare to lactate this tissue forms milk glands and enlarges like so many other things during pregnancy.

Few common signs the lump may be cancerous it include:

Lump being hard, firm, indiscrete, or unable to be moved.

If the lump is soft and can be seen easily or has a matching lump on the other breast it is not cancer but you must concern doctor on early basis and clear your doubt.
Shane Posted: Friday, September 20, 2013 12:16:09 PM(UTC)
i have lumps on my both armpit,and is painful,i felt this thing when i was 2 moths pregnant,i was more than 4 months pregnant now and the lumps still there,what do u think im suffering of,pls help me,thank u.