forum/yaf_postmessage?t=2566&f=945&q=4234&page=0 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.



WHAT SHOULD SHE EAT?Your baby is 40 weeks old, that is all of 10 months! As a proud mother, you must be happy to see her grow! You can start giving her lumpier foods to eat, like cooked pulao or baked potato with its skin removed. These are table foods, and they can now safely be introduced. Only, make sure that you feed him food pieces that are very small in size, they should not be bigger than a pea. Let your baby eat herself, give her a spoon with a big handle, if that’s what she wants. Even if she creates a mess with all her food, never mind it. It will take her some practice to master the art of eating, that too with a spoon!

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley


Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Muskan Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2013 5:46:32 PM(UTC)

Your baby is just 2.5 months old.

Some kids start teething even at 12 months, so no need to worry.

Weight of your baby is also fine as per the age.

As far as diet is concern do not give anything else then breast milk up to 6 months to your baby.

Mother's milk is the only food that can be given and can build up immunity of baby maximum.

There are many health benefits of breast milk for both mother and child you can find all the details from:

Anjali Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2013 2:58:34 PM(UTC)
Hi, Not yet started sprouting first milk teeth for my baby.. She is now 10 weeks old.. Also she is weighing 7.5 kg only... What may be the reason? Need to consult a doctor? What type of food to give to over come this?