forum/yaf_postmessage?t=2490&f=359&q=7135&page=0 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Pregnancy is one of the most important events in a woman’s life. It is a time when she gets more attention from her near and dear ones, from friends, relatives and colleagues. There seem to be so many dos and don’ts imposed on her by elders and well-wishers. Some do have scientific basis, some do not. There used to be a lot of myths concerning pregnancy in every country which usually varies from country to country, from generation to generation. Some of these myths are concerned about forecasting the gender of the baby and some of them are just common advices.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Sumitha Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2014 5:29:34 AM(UTC)
Simran, are u crazy?? do u not know that sex determination is illegal in india? you sound educated and still want to kill a human being who depends on you for everything just for gender? imagine if your mom had done the same thing. i hope wisdom prevails and you desist from doing such a barbaric thing. i can understand abortion for health reasons but not for anything else. it is MURDER!!!!
R.S Arya Posted: Sunday, August 25, 2013 3:04:28 PM(UTC)
ask about i from an expert probablity is 90% right contac no is 9650290898
Drool ok
simran Posted: Thursday, May 9, 2013 10:04:26 AM(UTC)
Hello, I m 3 weeks pregnant. I m really confused about the gender of my baby as I have already a sweet and cute daughter and I do not want to take Chance. Can anybody guide me in this regard so that I can take a step in time.