forum/yaf_postmessage?t=2419&f=144&q=4049&page=0 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=postmessage&t=2419&f=144&q=4049&page=0 & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Have you ever noticed that when you sometimes joke with your newborn he does respond to what you are saying in one way or the other? In reality your kid understands part of what you are saying by observing your expressions. It actually proves to be quite a useful way of educating your kids.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Sneha Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:17:33 PM(UTC)

Hi Swati, my daughter started going to EuroKids when she was 2 yrs old...EuroKids start their playgroup admissions start at 1.8yrs old...in my opinion u can wait for 5 more months before putting your child in playgroup...an early start for your child is very important in this competitive world...kids learn to mingle with other children and get along with others at an early age..all the best.. :)
Swati Posted: Sunday, May 5, 2013 12:18:14 AM(UTC)

My daughter is November 2011 born and she is 1.5 years old. Will she go to nursery in june 2013 at 2.5 years? If yes should i put her in preschool now at 1.5 years? Many preschools take kids from 1.5 years to 2.5 years but i think that is quite early. Please help