forum/yaf_postmessage?t=192&f=21&q=1688&page=0 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.



Both women and men are affected by the condition Infertility.  For over years that have passed, there is a rapid growth of infertility rate. It has been recorded that in 2002, it already reached 7.3 million. It only shows that infertility cases are not rare. This only shows that this numbers explains that there are lots of couples are now experiencing difficulty in conception. It shows both male and female cases.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley


Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Dr. Kokil Dave Posted: Saturday, December 22, 2012 3:05:48 PM(UTC)
If couple can not get pregnancy without using any contraception for one yr.They should be investigated - semen analysis for husband,Sonography of uterus & ovary,Ovulation study are some of basic tests.
Other test like hormones,laproscopy may advice is your doctor suspects some problems for it.
ritesh chheda Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)
i m 31 year old.i get married 1 year before .i m worring that is there any problem of infertility .what kind of tests u will susgest for me .