forum/yaf_postmessage?t=1794&f=138&q=4365&page=0 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=postmessage&t=1794&f=138&q=4365&page=0 & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

How to make toddler sleep Bedtime battles are extremely irritating and frustrating for the parents. Here are some suggestions by the best moms in the world that helps you to win the bedtime battles.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Mudrika Desai Posted: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 11:38:08 AM(UTC)

HAVE A FUN GAME WIT HIM IN BED.
ASK HIM TO LEARN SMW POEMS OR ALPHABETS
INTRODUCE DEM TO NEW WORDS
COZ WHT U LEARN AT BED TIME REMAINS IN UR MIND FOR LONG TIME N U DNT NEED TO LEARN IT.
HAVE SME QUITE TIME IN BED WITH HIM
Rucha Shikari Posted: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 11:15:25 AM(UTC)

My baby active boy is 19 months old and his weight is around 8.6 kg. He is breastfeeding and eating daily food in small proportion. After spending all of my time and running after him i be able to feed him two small bowl of solids like furits and yogurt and rice. he also lacking of calcium and i am giving him calcium syrup adviced by his doctor. What should i do to increase his interest in daily food and make him eat more? Is it OK if he don't want to have cow milk or skim milk?