forum/yaf_postmessage?t=1754&f=427&q=2616&page=0 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=postmessage&t=1754&f=427&q=2616&page=0 & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

During any pregnancy the baby is always cushioned by the amniotic fluid made of bag containing membranes. In cases where there is a tear in the bag due to any form of damage then the fluid leaks out through the cervix into the vagina a situation normally referred to as water breaking. This scenario is common for those cases where the pregnant mothers are not careful on what they do to care for their unborn babies as they carry out many different activities of the day. Many women are prone to this situation as they approach the end of those first stages of labor.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Lavender Posted: Monday, February 25, 2013 1:18:15 PM(UTC)

I am 38 weeks and 5 days.i had a few drops of water leaking.does it mean my waterbag has broken? And also I have a terrible stomach pain on my left side..