forum/yaf_postmessage?t=1738&f=69&q=2600&page=0 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=postmessage&t=1738&f=69&q=2600&page=0 & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bringing new born baby carries lots of happiness in your family. You need to provide more attention and importance to your baby that she/he needs most during this period. You have to maintain her schedule for feeding and sleeping. Feeding is the most important for healthy growth of baby. There are many advantages of breast feeding to new born.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Mrs. Lakshita Malara Posted: Monday, March 11, 2013 3:49:56 PM(UTC)

Dear Mr. Sami,

Sometimes it happens that baby do not take feed, might be due to the thickness of the nipples. it is suggested that in market, there are soft & thin nipples are available that can be placed on the mother's breast, which to an extent give support in feeding. Als, advice the mother to give little soft pressure, the moment baby takes the nipple for feed. Hope this will give a conitnuity to the child to understand the process. apart from this, other alternate is doctor's suggested powdered milk but that should only be given when either of the mother or the child gives up th effort.

Also try to feed the baby in every half an hour for initial one month. Hope this may be helpful.

Regards

Originally Posted by: MOHD SHARIQ SAMI Go to Quoted Post
I have a she baby 20 days old. She is not taking mother feed. She just take nipple in her mouth and start sucking only for 1 or two min and started cry. Then we have only one option top feed. My daughter is only taking powder milk. We also tried with breast pump but it also not work. The milk expressed only some drops. Say only 10 ml. What should we do. Plz suggest friends.

MOHD SHARIQ SAMI Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 1:32:27 PM(UTC)

I have a she baby 20 days old. She is not taking mother feed. She just take nipple in her mouth and start sucking only for 1 or two min and started cry. Then we have only one option top feed. My daughter is only taking powder milk. We also tried with breast pump but it also not work. The milk expressed only some drops. Say only 10 ml. What should we do. Plz suggest friends.