forum/yaf_postmessage?t=1677&f=101 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Mundan is one of the most important ceremonies celebrated in Hindu communities for purifying the baby during first year of a child. In some religions, Mundan is also celebrated during third year of a child when his first hair cut is performed. Mundan is termed by different names in different states but this is a mandatory ritual for all Indians. Traditionally, Mundan was done for boy child only but now it is performed for girl babies also. Mundan is performed at a specified date suggested by the priest.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Vidhi Parikh Posted: Thursday, February 14, 2013 8:24:21 PM(UTC)

I think you should wait at-lest till your baby's scalp become strong.Shame on you

Head is the most sensitive part of baby's body, if any cut or injury will take place during the process then it may turn dangerous, so it is better that you wait for some time for the function.
gurjeet Posted: Thursday, February 14, 2013 8:03:49 PM(UTC)
Hi, I have 10 months old baby.she has very soft upper part of head.I want to know if I can have her mundane done or should I wait for her softer skin to ripe first.Please help.