forum/yaf_postmessage?t=1554&f=189&q=2206&page=0 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=postmessage&t=1554&f=189&q=2206&page=0 & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Now days it is commonly believed by most parents that it is quite essential to give some quality time to their kids. It is a general idea that if an hour has been spent by the parents with their kids, it is enough. This one hour of quality time usually includes eating outside with their children, watching television, watching movies and activities like that.
It is very important for the parents to be present as a witness to the lives of their children. It basically means creating some memories that can never be forgotten and always act as a support to their kids when the going gets tough. Let us take for instance a dyslexic kid, it becomes the responsibility of the parents to advice and guide him in sorting out his letters. It is also the duty of the parents to help a troubled teen or a kid and make a sincere attempt at correcting his maladaptive behaviours.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Dr. Nutan Korgaonkar Posted: Wednesday, April 3, 2013 12:23:07 PM(UTC)

Hello,

I am a speech language pathologist in mumbai i would suggest you to get in touch with a child psychologist since can assess his behaviour and help you
tarryn Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 3:03:06 PM(UTC)

my son is 6 years old and has always been hyperactive.Recently ive noticed that he has stopped writing in the school completely.he does not listen to his teacher or us.And if that was not all his teacher also complained that he bites other kids,runs around in the class and also is very careless about his books and stationery that he carries to the school.we have tried to speak to him very calmly so that we could understand what exactly is he going through,but he does not speak a word when questioned about his behaviour.we have tried scoulding him too...but he is not bothered at all.we have also tried punishing him several times but it has not helped in any way.he still misbehaves and does not write in the class.We are worried about his behaviour and the way it is affecting our family.My husband and i are always worried when we take him to a family function, because we know he will beat up other kids and not listen to us at all.