forum/yaf_postmessage?t=1516&f=98&q=2106&page=0 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=postmessage&t=1516&f=98&q=2106&page=0 & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Need for bottle feeding arise for infant depend on mother. Working mother needs to bottle feed her baby earlier than non-working mother. There are various reasons that mother needs to bottle feed her baby earlier. Many women breast-feed their baby for more than one year. It depends on availability of mother and also milk production of mother. With breast feeding many women give bottle feeding to their baby. It is good practice to make your baby habituated with bottle feeding after six months. This is because once infant get familiar with difference between mother’s milk and formula feeding, they refuse to accept bottle feeding. In such case it is very difficult for mother to go outside for any work and need to more attentive towards her infant’s need.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Parenting Nation Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 5:50:43 PM(UTC)

Hello,

You can store your milk and feed your baby with the same in your absence.

But at this age you need to train your baby for having other food also, what you can do is:

Try different home made soups and fruit juice of different flavors, this way your baby will start liking different tests, then your milk and will be on normal routine food

You can also give boiled fruits like apple, it is very nutritious and good for baby.
Jaismeen Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 3:49:05 PM(UTC)

my baby is 1 year 1 month old,now she knows the difference between mothers milk and bottle feed. i am a working mother.....now she is not drinking milk at all.....i am not sure as how this is going to effect my baby as in her growing age she is not drinking milk...i can only breast feed her once i reached home...please help me as how can my baby start drinking milk .