forum/yaf_postmessage?t=1515&f=29 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Many women at the age of thirty tend to enjoy the kind of surrounding they have since it becomes the happiest ages for nice motherhood. At this age they are more secure in their relationships and also in their careers which tend to keep them busy with nice package that improves their disposal income in their homes. Due to this amounts of income they become the best basis for starting a family now that all the basic needs of a family will be catered for in an adequate manner. Further still both husband and the woman have had enough adventures in the world and now it becomes the right time for them to settle down and attempt to leave a mark on their world by deciding to have a baby.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Parenting Nation Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 6:15:05 PM(UTC)

Hypothyroidism is disorder which do not allow thyroid gland to produce enough hormones.

Low levels of the thyroid hormone can dampen ovulation which is must for conception.

For getting pregnant, you must coordinate with your doctor, and bring your thyroid under control with medicine.

With help of medication it is possible to conceive, but you need continues support of your doctor.

Even when lady with such disorder conceive, they need to be very careful during whole pregnancy, as it can lead to miscarriage.

Check if you or your family has any such medical history, if yes stay in touch with your physician and gynecologist.
pratibha Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 2:57:57 PM(UTC)
i have a hypothyroid... i m married since 1 year and we want baby bt still i m not conceive plz give me advice ...our report r ok.....den what will do ...both 30 year old