forum/yaf_postmessage?t=1454&f=431&q=2013&page=0 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=postmessage&t=1454&f=431&q=2013&page=0 & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

In initial stage of pregnancy, every woman gets excited about their baby. In case of first pregnancy woman get more excitement all about her pregnancy and baby. As time passes, she started getting problems such as morning sickness, back pain or abdominal pain, no desire for eating food and many more. In the first trimester she needs to face such problems. With progress of her pregnancy, woman become impatience and start counting days left for her due date. During last trimester of pregnancy she lost her patience completely. In such cases it is very essential to change daily activities or divert your attention in other activities.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Parenting Nation Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 2:10:51 PM(UTC)

Hello,

You must try to involve your wife in some positive activities like:

You can tell her to join Pregnancy yoga classes...It will not just help her getting out of negative thoughts but, also will help her stay healthy.

Gift her books to read during pregnancy, videos with positive attitude, baby development, soft music etc to watch, involve her in activities related to baby, she will start feeling positive.

You should also try to find quality time to spend with her...Take small walk every day with her, Just explain her that stress is worst during pregnancy, and she must try to avoid it.

As far as diet is concern, if she is having healthy pregnancy, she can eat all homemade healthy food.

Avoid junk food, over spicy and oily food, papaya.

Add more fiber rich food, green veges, fresh fruits, milk.
Arun Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 9:09:33 PM(UTC)

I am Arun, an about to be Father and I have a concern. Me and my wife stay alone far from our parents and frankly speaking we do not have good or much support from them. My wife feels this a lot and over thinks of even small small things at times which are normal due to developement. Can you advise me how can I overcome this situation and share some suggestions and tips for how she can control her diet plans.

Any help would be much appreciated!