forum/yaf_postmessage?t=1362&f=458 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=postmessage&t=1362&f=458 & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

For pregnant woman well-balance and healthy diet is very essential for healthy pregnancy and growth of baby in her womb. During pregnancy period many women find no desire for eating food normally in the first trimester, in such case as a healthy mother you should follow healthy diet plan to provide essential nutrients to your baby.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Parenting Nation Posted: Thursday, January 3, 2013 2:16:47 PM(UTC)

Hello,

The tablet prescribed to you is for proper Maintenance of Clear Arteries and proper Blood Flow, and Improves Healthy Cardiovascular System and are approved by non-FDA.

So worry not, and follow all doctor's instructions and eat healthy fiber rich diet.
anita Posted: Thursday, January 3, 2013 1:35:53 PM(UTC)

I am pregnant (twine)it going on 5 month LFT test done on 02/01/13 and the report is as given below:
Billirubin: (T): 0.6
Billirubin :(c): 0.2
Billirubin: (U): 0.4
Total Protein: 6.09
Albumin: 4.0
Glbolin 2.9

ALK.phos: 370
SGOT: 188
SGPT: 272

I have also consulted with my doctor and he advised me UDILV-300 tab twice a day .
kindly give me your valuable advise please.

Anita
Asansol