forum/yaf_postmessage?t=1323&f=50 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Often many women face problems in conceiving and getting pregnant. To avoid this problem it is very important for a woman to have knowledge about her most fertile days. Strangely only four days in a month are the most fertile days during which the woman can conceive easily. These four days are the 12th day after your menstrual cycle to 16th day.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Parenting Nation Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 9:26:31 PM(UTC)
Hello Sourish

Ovulation depends on your wife's menstrual cycle. If she is having regular cycle then most fertile days will be 12 to 16 days after your wife's menstrual cycle begin.

menstrual cycle is called regular if she is having her periods on average 28 days of her 1st day of period.

Conceiving boy or girl child is not dependent on ovulation.

Sourish Nandi Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 2:13:58 PM(UTC)
Hello i'm sourish nandi from west bengal, and i and my wife want to have a baby very soon. So we need to know about the best ovulation period when our chance will be high enough to have a healthy baby? Too be very frank we both looking for a boy child as we have all girl child in our family. So we both want to know the best way when the chances are high to have a boy child. Rest we need a Healthy Baby above all boy or girl. Please Reply to Us.......