forum/yaf_postmessage?t=1309&f=209&q=2315&page=0 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=postmessage&t=1309&f=209&q=2315&page=0 & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Health is the most important for everyone and it is saying that health is a wealth. If your health is good, then only you can perform any task properly. Therefore, it is very essential to keep oneself healthy at all age. It is very important for teenagers to follow healthy and balanced diet to keep them fit and energetic because during this age they need to be very active for studying and other activities to achieve progressive career. As a parent of teenager, especially for a mother, it is important to serve diet that is full of vitamins and minerals. You should understand that what food will keep your child healthy and active as he needs to be physically and mentally fit.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Dr. Roshani Dave Posted: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 1:45:22 PM(UTC)

There is fact that mentally challenged child r mostly overweight because of lack of physical activity..
u should give different vegetable soup and fruit juice which will give adequate fiber and satisfy hunger also.
u can also give mung pani or boiled dal... avoid ghee or oil
Bhavana Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 12:57:29 PM(UTC)

HI Sir/ Madam
please kindly suggest me a indian weight reducing diet for a 3 yers mentally challenged child who has lost his senses. child is not able to bite the food .so most of the food s grinded and given. since there is no much physical activity, he is gaining weight . so please send me some good methods and diet through which i can reduce his weight.