forum/yaf_postmessage?t=1260&f=92&q=1647&page=0 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=postmessage&t=1260&f=92&q=1647&page=0 & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Whatever may be the reason bottle feeding is quite natural, among today’s mom. The bottle feeding equipments should be kept clean and germ-free. Otherwise it can cause diarrhoea, tummy upset, and other problems.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Dr. Roshani Dave Posted: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 2:18:10 PM(UTC)

bottle feeding is not advisable in infant because of more chance of ear infection and diarrhea,,,
but u can give top milk with spoon and katori,,, and after 6 mths u can directly give by small glass or bowl..
priyanka desai Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 8:30:49 PM(UTC)

Hello
For six months you should give only mother's milk to your baby.
this will raise the immunity power of your child for life time.
you can start formula feeding or bottle feeding to your baby after that...step by step.
priyanka Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 6:15:13 PM(UTC)

i just want to ask that in which month should start feeding milk through bottle. now my kid in of four month. Should i start feeding milk through bottle.