forum/yaf_postmessage?t=125&f=118&q=131&page=0 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Establishing a comfortable and calm bedtime routine as well as cutting off child protests to sleep can assist in developing good sleeping habits for any child. At this stage when your child is a toddler, she has to get used to nodding off on her own, sleeping on her bed throughout the entire night. But there will be a lot of effort needed to make the child adapt to a habit of going to sleep on her own without resisting or being forced. This will take some step by step process to make the child get used to it. But before the child can become accustomed to such situation, there will be obvious resistance behaviors of children at such age. Such behaviors, if continues for some time become a nightmare for the caretaker and a real health problem for the toddler.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
yasmin pratheep Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)
ALL PLAY & NO SLEEP.. my 16th mnth old daughter follows ths frm her birth..though she maintains her ideal ht,wt growth & great IQ,i m much worried abt her sleeping habit.throughout night she plays,roaming here n there,reading her books without 4 am she sleeps & gets up by 10 am for breakfast..after her lunch she naps for two hours..8pm is her dinner time and then starts her play time..she takes milk twice a day(7am,6pm)...i need some expert advice to change her habits..thanks