forum/yaf_postmessage?t=1197&f=300 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=postmessage&t=1197&f=300 & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Proteins are very essential for healthy growth of children. Protein is useful for hair, skin, muscle and internal organs of the body. Our body cannot manufacture protein so we have to get it from the food only. Therefore it is very important to take protein rich food in daily diet.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Dr. Roshani Dave Posted: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 3:30:09 PM(UTC)

at 6 and 9 yrs age child require protein rich food for physical and mental growth.
all kind of pulses r rich in protein, and sprouted pulses r more nutritious,, so give daily one katori of boiled sprouted pulses.
among pulses--soya-beans contain highest amount of protein.
boiled eggs, dry fruits, green leafy vegetables , salad, milk also advisable...
Vidhi Parikh Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 4:40:26 PM(UTC)

Hello
for the overall development only protein is not enough i think you should give very balanced diet to both your kids.
If your daughter likes fast and junk food, then prepare it at home in healthy and tasty manner.
You can try fruit pizza with the base of wheat floor made.
Franky with wheat base and fill it with cooked vegetables
Give them different fruits as flavors of smoothies and milk shakes as desert
Try different backed dishes with fruits.
Garnish all these in way that they can not resist.
you can try to feed them healthy food this way.
saleem Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 4:29:42 PM(UTC)

hello sir,
my daughter is 9 yr old she is very thin . she is have very low memory . she learns every think & Remembers also. but i need some protien food to grow her body & brain. my son is 6 yr old he is also the same. please let me know the tips
saleem Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 4:24:43 PM(UTC)

sir. my Daughter age 9yr is very thin and she like only junk food. & my son 6 he is also in junk food. so pls give me some tips of protein food for there body & brain groth