forum/yaf_postmessage?t=1188&f=233&q=2351&page=0 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=postmessage&t=1188&f=233&q=2351&page=0 & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bed-wetting is a problem that can worry the child and parents alike. Parents become concerned and the child suffers from guilt or embarrassment. It might happen when the child is very much exhausted or when he feels insecure. However, occasionally this turns to be a regular problem.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Glaiza Posted: Monday, December 23, 2013 1:50:32 PM(UTC)

Everything mentioned here is true. There is no need to add to the chlids woes as they feel bad enough about being a bedwetter anyways. No matter whether us use an alarm or protection at night, it's important to keep it out of sight. Things can be out perhaps in a hall closet so that when the chlids friends are visiting there is no evidence of a bedwetter. The importance of keeping things under the radar or low key cannot be stressed enough.Realzing that you are not the only arent in the whole world whose child is wetting the bed is important to the way that you feel about the issue, remember that this too shall pass.It's also important that the child have good quality time with their parents as it makes them feel better about everything.One thing we have found is that when everybody in the house gets an uninterrupted nights sleep it makes everyone's day just that much better and so we're not afraid to suggest the bedwetting diaper.
Dr. Roshani Dave Posted: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 3:34:16 PM(UTC)

Bed wetting at 17 yrs is really troublesome so consult pediatrician or physician for that.
some medicine r available like anticholinergic group which will helps in this condition but u have to take under supervision of doc...
Dr Sahare Posted: Sunday, December 23, 2012 3:43:00 AM(UTC)

I meant primary or secondary enuresis
Dr Sahare Posted: Sunday, December 23, 2012 3:41:12 AM(UTC)

I would like to ask Suman if her younger brother has any learning difficulties , any neurodevelopmental problems or any underlying neurological condition. Have you used basic strategies to manage the enuresis. Did he ever have control of his bladder before?[primary or secondary behaviour]. Are there any social and environmental factors which may be impacting on his bladder control.
The basic strategies are
1. Drink plenty of fluid during day time to increase the bladder capacity.
2. Not to drink to much fluid after 7pm
3. Empty the bladder twice before going to bed.
I hope these suggestions help
Best wishes
Dr P Sahare
suman Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 10:57:20 AM(UTC)

My younger brother 17 year old boy still wets the bed from birth and I am not sure what to do? How can i solve this problem. and tell me the good hospital names.