forum/yaf_postmessage?t=109&f=199 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=postmessage&t=109&f=199 & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Overprotective Parents don’t like to see their child unhappy. They want to protect them from hurt, pain, failure, stress and rejection. Parents want to give their teen every comfort they deserve. Undoubtedly, all these points sound good. But have you ever realized what your child is missing because of this attitude, he is not familiar with real truth of life. Life is a balance example of good and bad experience. If you don’t teach them negative part then they would not be able to bear any stress or failure in their future. This is also a big barrier in their success path.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
lakshmi m k Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

refer to the article given in prajapragathi news paper on sunday,09,2012. Regarding old age vaccine. please give us more information regarding this vaccine. where we get this vaccine how can we use it ,because i have old parents . my father age 62 years old and my mother age 57 years. please give us information regarding this. Thank you.