forum/yaf_postmessage.aspx?t=983&f=240 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=postmessage&t=983&f=240 & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

With both the parents working these days, parenting has become a really tough job. Parents have less time to spend with their children and this has increased the pressure on them to do more for them to compensate for the time. Studies have shown that there has been a considerable increase in the parenting pressures and most of the parents try and hide these pressures by over expressing their joy for the child.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
djekolbd Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 4:35:04 PM(UTC)

madhurima Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

Hi, my baby is just 23 months old. we have a little over friendly neighbors. Initially my baby was reluctant to go to their house without me. However gradually she started going to their place and playing with their kids alone for long hours. initially even I was happy with this as even i got some time to breathe myself. However these days whenever we step out of our flat, the neighbors younger daughter takes my baby off me. Most of the time even she(neighbors younger one) comes to our house and creates a mess. Its now getting a little irritating and also as their children are very arrogant and ill behaved, my daughter is also learning a lot of bad habits from them. how do I stop this? if i tell them directly it might spoil our healthy relationship.