forum/yaf_postmessage.aspx?t=793&f=43 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=postmessage&t=793&f=43 & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Most studies reveal that overweight is among one of the causes for low chances of getting pregnant among many mothers; chances of fertility and conceiving successfully are reduced tremendously. Even though pregnancy may come to be still some other complications are bound to come along if the situation does not get attended to by an expert until the whole process becomes complete. Unhealthy diets may be resorted by many women who do not have proper knowledge on ways of getting and retaining the best pregnancy while being overweight and so healthcare experts therefore will be the solution here to provide the needed amount of care and support evenly. The following are ways of helping a mum get pregnant though she could be overweight;

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Dr. Kokil Dave Posted: Monday, December 24, 2012 2:51:08 PM(UTC)

weight reduction will help u in getting pregnancy..take low fat diet ,less oil n ghee, avoid fast food, take more fiber n protein diet.take more salad,raw vegetables,green leafy veg, beans.. do yoga n pranayam,stretching exercises, walking or swimming or cycling.Do exercises at least 40-45 minutes a day.Do this for 3-4 mths, there is no short cut of reducing wt.
Dipti Sail Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

I am 30 year old now and want to be a mother. I am slightly overweight and want to reduce at least 5-6 kg. of weight. I am working in MNC and hence my day starts early and ends late. Can you pls suggest, any exercise plan which will suit my schedule and can provide me with the desired result ?

Thank you.