forum/yaf_postmessage.aspx?t=5324&f=248 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Stress Free Morning Schedule For New Moms Women have to shoulder so many responsibilities whether it is handling the office or it is managing the family. Women are perfect in anything they do as they are always ready to give their best to any responsibility which is given to them. Though one gets tired but if there is a proper schedule, things will be more managed and you will have peace during the morning session. With the help of proper planning you will be able to do all the work on time and also enjoy a sip of tea in the morning. If you are a mom and wish to handle things in a convenient way then here are a few simple tips to help you.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
priyanka desai Posted: Thursday, July 3, 2014 6:57:54 PM(UTC)

Spending quality time with kids is very important no matter kids belongs to which age group.

The communication topics will change with changing time but there should be no change in spending quality time.

Your baby is just 3 months old and need your care also apart from your time.

What you can do is hire good care taker for your baby who will be there with her 24*7.

Make sure the nanny you hire is working under the observation of any of your family member may be your baby's grandparents.

Once you come back you can spend some quality time with your baby.

All you need to do is take help of reliable people so, you can balance your studies as we as parenting your baby.

You can find more information on how to spend quality time with kids from:

sharmila Posted: Thursday, July 3, 2014 3:21:47 PM(UTC)
Hi.. My baby is 4 months old. I am a post graduate student. One more year to finish. I am in maternity leave right now. Now I have to join back to my studies next week. I had a very nice time with my baby in the first 3 months. Always with my baby. Now I have to go back to my work, has to study and has to complete my thesis work. My college timing is 9 to 4. Can you give some tips how to manage all these along with my kid. I need to spend more timings with my kid. Can you help me?