forum/yaf_postmessage.aspx?t=4914&f=207 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

When kids become teenagers, parents get worried about their career. Selecting right career for children is very essential for both parents and teenagers. There are only few teenagers who can decide from their childhood that they want to go in particular field. To achieve their goal they follow it from their childhood, but only few can get success in achieving their desired goal. You need great desire and efforts in achieving your favorite education line. There are many factors that affect in selecting your teenagers careers.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Muskan Posted: Saturday, April 12, 2014 4:19:45 PM(UTC)

You should not take any decision.

As parent you should help your child take correct decision.

Try to know which are the subject of interest to your child.

Talk to him for what he would like to do in future.

Do not force your child to go in the field you like.

If you think your child is not enough mature to take decision then open the picture of real world to them and let your child take own decision.

It will not just help your child in life, it will develop great respect and bonding in your relationship.

You can find more information on how to help your child become independent from:

CA AK Singh Posted: Saturday, April 12, 2014 10:31:42 AM(UTC)
I'm a practicing CA in a small town. Pl advice me whether i should opt for CA commerce or Science for my son appeared in 10th this year.