forum/yaf_postmessage.aspx?t=4712&f=38 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.



Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a medical condition where there is an inconsistency in woman's female sex hormones. This hormonal imbalance may cause modification in the menstrual cycle, changes in the skin, cyst formation in the ovaries, difficulty in getting pregnant, etc.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley


Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
afzalkhan a Posted: Monday, March 17, 2014 12:44:47 AM(UTC)
Sir, My wife is 30 years old. we have only one daughter. From october 2013 my wife have problem of irregular periods(continuous bleeding) . she affected by periods problem by continued bleeding 15 to 20 days at periods time. then I consult a gynecologist. she took treatment but continuous periods not stopped. Then We consult a Specialist doctor and i took scan the uterus of my wife. Then doctor said Uterus is bulky and tiny fibroids in ovaries. called pcod. At now my wife take hormone tablets continuously but the problem not rectified. She affected by continue periods and severe periods pain and also back pain and leg pain. Then we consult the above said doctor and she said try for hormone copper-T. My wife is Physically and mentally tired and very upset. So please give correct suggestion about which specialist Doctor apt for the above said problem for further consulting? what can i do above said problem is curable or not? please help me.