forum/yaf_postmessage.aspx?t=328&f=369 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Abortion is the termination of pregnancy, the young fetus or embryo is in this case removed from the uterus. It can be as a result of various problems such as health problems, accidents, and also on some cases it is intentional. Complications during pregnancy also can cause abortion to occur; this is evident in human and also other animals. Abortion like any other complications has side effects to the body. This side effects vary regarding to the nature and cause of the abortion.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Dr. Kokil Dave Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012 5:31:47 PM(UTC)
U should get check up by gyn doc. if product is remain then u may need curratage
sakshi Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)
when i got pregnant 2 month then i will;l take unwanted kit when i complete course of abortion then after 10 days i got pain so much in vagina nd bleeding continue nd white water also nd i will not sleep very well pls suggest me suggestion