forum/yaf_postmessage.aspx?t=3276&f=158 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Nowadays, more and more parents prefer single child due to various reasons. Even though they like more than one child, they prefer only single child. Reason might be different for different parents such as

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Vidhi Parikh Posted: Monday, August 5, 2013 6:27:11 PM(UTC)

Kids are very innocent and will learn more from observation then any other method, we all know "Action Speaks Louder Then Words" so, make sure that each member of family behaves the same what you want to teach to your child.

If your child makes any mistake, do not shout at your baby, sit with her and explain, always set an example of positive behavior and manners in front of your baby.

Never humiliate your child in-front of people and do not compare your child with other kids.

You can find more information on how to teach manners to kids from:

Spend quality time with your child, always listen what your baby wants to share with you and if baby is having any problem make sure you solve it, problem can be any thing physical or emotional, just make sure that you are having such bond with baby that she will come and share her problem with you: This is the best way to care for your baby.

You can have more information on how to spend quality time with your baby from:

seema Posted: Monday, August 5, 2013 4:42:08 PM(UTC)
hi i am seema, how to teach and care my baby. he goes to school, i have only baby.