forum/yaf_postmessage.aspx?t=2425&f=33 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Many pregnant women in their 40s often could be the outcome of those scenes where getting children may have been forfeited for pleasures in the relationship or even working on some high caliber institutions that did not require or did not provided adequate support to mothering children. Most women at the age of 45 are impossible to get pregnant using their own eggs and so they may require additional assistance from the doctors so that in the long run they will be able to get the baby of their own desire. Although many women are using fertility drugs while others do not use them at this age. The fact still remain that there are some benefits which will be enjoyed by the mother and the baby.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ramgen Posted: Sunday, May 5, 2013 3:32:14 PM(UTC)
i have a very good friend name tess.. she is already 41 he currently living with her husband for almost 10years already, tess is deserving to have a baby, i wanted to help her in any way I could..BUT THE THING is...I do not even know how to help her..can you please teach me how and what to advice tess ...