forum/yaf_postmessage.aspx?t=2357&f=358 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

As a pregnant woman, one needs to go for regular prenatal care. Such medical checkups and the necessary screening tests assist in keeping both the mother and the child safe and healthy. Prenatal care would also include counseling and education regarding the manner in which the mother should handle several pregnancy aspects. During such visits, the care giver would put on board several issues such as physical activity, healthy eating, the kind of screening test the mother may need to undergo and what the mother should expect during labor and delivery. There has been evidence that pregnant women who regularly go for prenatal checkups end up with a healthier pregnancies and babies.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Shweta Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 8:00:33 PM(UTC)
I am pregnant for 45days but my breast is swalling and little pain every time and in night highly pain .in this condition what can I do?