forum/yaf_postmessage.aspx?t=2074&f=419 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=postmessage&t=2074&f=419 & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

There are a number of facts that should be kept in mind during pregnancy for improving the health of your baby. You should avoid all negative points that can create complications for you or terminate your pregnancy. Folic acid is essential at this stage for healthy pregnancy. Here is a brief idea about all essential activities that you should avoid or prefer during pregnancy. Once you are aware about all these facts then you can stop any serious injury to your small kid.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
priyanka desai Posted: Wednesday, April 3, 2013 9:09:39 PM(UTC)

Hi,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!Dancing

Yes if the home test is positive, you should consult a doctor.

Riding bike on smooth road is not a problem with no-complication pregnancy, so let your doctor go for check up and you can follow his/her advise.

Good Luck!!!
reena Posted: Wednesday, April 3, 2013 9:27:29 AM(UTC)

I have missed my period on march month.. so i took test with pragancy urin test it came postive... should i need to consult doctor immideitely.... can ride the bike.. since i go to office in bike.