forum/yaf_postmessage.aspx?t=1757&f=203 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

There are a lot of definitions for the word ‘healthy eating’, no doubt, but there is usually something missing in most definitions. The apt way to explain what healthy eating entails is to start from the very beginning.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Muskan Posted: Monday, February 25, 2013 8:11:22 PM(UTC)

This is not simple issue.

You will have to talk to your child on this.

First you check your parenting style:

Are you too strict parent?
Did you fulfill your son's demands?
How do you react when he demand something from you?

If you find problem in your parenting style then improve it, sometimes kids do this because of over strict environment during childhood.

Try to know the reason why he is doing this, and after stealing money what he does out of that.

It can be even result of too rich friends group and your son also wanted to have all those costly branded product as their friend are having.

Keep an eye on your son's friends group.

Do not insult your son in front of any one, this will make the situation even worse.

Sit and ask your child why he does that? what does he want?

If he understands you and your point then it is OK or you can also take help of professional counselors.
sugandha Posted: Monday, February 25, 2013 5:46:37 PM(UTC)
my son who is 17 is into the habit of picking pockets, initially it was mine, which i tolerated, now it has gone to the extent of others' too which is leading to a lot of problems....