forum/yaf_postmessage.aspx?t=1566&f=194 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Kids, belonging to the age group of 6 to 12 years, apart from good and nutritious food they need physical activity in order to built stamina, coordination, strength and confidence. The children in this age group are generally school-going children and as a result they get a lot of opportunities in school to indulge in physical activity. As long as these physical activities are interleaved with fun and thrill children would enjoy these activities.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Parenting Nation Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2013 1:20:59 PM(UTC)

Your daughter is around 47 Kgs.

Please mention her height also.

For her extra Kgs what you can do is:

Give her food which is high in fibers.
(Green vegetables like spinach, cabbage, bottle gourd etc)
(Fruits like papaya, pineapple, kiwi etc)
Try to reduce the quantity of Cheese, butter, oil and ghee.
Make sure that she takes sugar in proper quantity.

What you need to take care is, she is 11 years old child so do not make the whole process burden on her, go with ease and discipline, do not stop her from eating, just take care of what she is eating.

Make her exercise on regular basis:

Cycling, walking, swimming, jogging what ever she is comfortable with.

Yoga and pranayama works great for reducing body and also helps in improving health.

Do yoga and pranayama under the observation of expert only.

If she resist to exercise you can enroll her in dance classes.

Let her go for more outdoor games.

Do not impose everything on her right from the beginning, keep it step by step process.

In case of kids, you should more concentrate on exercise then diet, so plan her exercise routine, talk to her and plan it as per her interest.

Kids reduce weight faster compare to adults, just stay disciplined to get the result.

ami Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2013 5:33:39 AM(UTC)
My daughter is 11 years old and her weight is 103 pound. I have to reduce her weight . I try before but it don't help. Give me proper diet plan for her. I live in USA and we are vegetarian no meat at all.