forum/yaf_postmessage.aspx?t=1477&f=132 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.



A 2 year old child requires various nutrients for his body growth. This is the year when he comes out of his milk feed period. Earlier it was milk that managed all the nutrients in his body, but now milk is not sufficient to cater all his body needs. His body now requires a correct proportion of minerals, proteins, vitamins and calories. You should consult your doctor so as to get for your child a good and efficient diet plan so that the diet that you provide to your baby covers all the nutrients essential for him
Before going for a diet plan parents should themselves take a few steps to form good eating habits in their child.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley


Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ved Posted: Friday, January 18, 2013 3:23:36 PM(UTC)

As you have said your baby can hold her head up for few mins, its perfect growth at this age.

She will be able to hold is for longer time by 6 months, as her neck muscles will get stronger.

So no need to worry much your baby's growth is proper, follow your doctor's advise.
hazel Posted: Friday, January 18, 2013 9:48:32 AM(UTC)
my daughter tries to hold her neck when i take her on my shoulders. But she can manage to hold only for few minutes. After that she puts her neck long will it take her to manage to hold her neck for longer time. I had been doctor and he has given cholecalciferod granules. What should i do now? she is now 4 months 2 weeks old ... pls reply