forum/yaf_postmessage.aspx?t=141&f=19 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Every woman should know basic information about most fertile time for pregnancy.  You should also know about your accurate ovulation time if you are trying to get pregnant. Every month, an egg matures in women’s ovary. When it reach to a certain size, it releases from the ovary and move in fallopian tube on the way to the uterus. It is not certain that which ovary releases egg. Thus, Ovulation is the process that releases eggs from a woman's ovaries.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Dr. Kokil Dave Posted: Monday, December 24, 2012 3:04:16 PM(UTC)
i-pill may not have such long period to get fertile period, u may have some other problem,for this u should consult good gynaec dr who will suggest test like ultrasonography, ovulation study , hsg, and semen analysis...
priyanka jangde Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)
i have taken i-pill on may 2010 is it will take much time to obtain natural fertile level.i want to get pregnant plz advice me some tips for the same. my husband and i were worry and have tension to not to get pregnant.