forum/yaf_postmessage.aspx?t=1028&f=573 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Mother’s milk is the best diet for a baby and it is recommended that the baby is kept only on mother’s milk for the first six months. As during pregnancy diet is of utmost importance so that your baby gets all the nutrients it needs. In fact, if the mother’s diet does not include all the nutrients the quality of the milk will not suffer as the body puts milk production on top priority and will use up the nutrients available in the body. The result will be that the mother’s nutritional need will be left unfulfilled. This is similar to the pregnancy state where the nutritional needs of the fetus were fulfilled before the mother.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Dr. Roshani Dave Posted: Saturday, November 10, 2012 2:34:04 PM(UTC)
if 4 months old child getting cough n cold since last 10 day than reconsult yr doc again, if blood test may require,Mother food has no impact on baby so take healthy food.
unni kannan R Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)
My 4 months old daughter having cold and cough since 10 days. I shown her to doctor and he gave medicine for. But still it continues... what i do for next steps? what are the food intake by the mother to prevent cold for her child?